Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Introduction

Hi everyone,
My name is Erik and I started modelling in the 70s doing Matchbox, Airfix and Tamiya models. In those days I only tools I had were nail-clippers and panda glue to build my models. There was a long lapse from 1982 to 2004, where school-work, NS and work commitments kept me away from modelling.

When I visited a Gundam shop back in 2004, the flame inside me started to burn again. I was totally overwhelmed by the tools and equipments now available for modelling. It was a pretty heavy bit of investment getting what I needed. I thought it might be good for me to share some of experience for people who are interested in the same hobby or those who may wish to pick up this hobby but do not know where to start.

In my next post, I will be introducing some of the basic tools and techniques needed to start this hobby.

So stay tune. (No reason for me to procastinate anymore)

No comments:

Post a Comment