Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WIP - Fine Mold 1/48 X-Wing - Part 2

Using SSP-HG putty. The package contains a bottle of powder, 2 bottles of glue, 3 pieces of wax paper, a scoop and a applicator as shown in photo below.




Place some powder on the wax paper and add some glue.


Mix the two parts till it turns a little pink. If too much powder is added to glue, it drys really quickly (in the matter of seconds). If you get the right mix, you got about 30 seconds to apply the putty.

I marked out the sink marked that I want to fill with a gundam marker, so I don't have to look for them when the putty is drying.


By the time I started to take photos, the putty seems dry, will try sanding in a while just to be safe.



Back to sanding, at least I don't have to wait a day or 2 for the putty to cure. Back to work.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment